Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Splodging on

Aha, phone found down wellington boot.  What the heck was it doing in there, calling my socks?

This morning it was my turn to head the SOTB  (Stay Off the Booze) Forum on the internet and, having carefully mulled over my words with extreme care I then completely messed it up and ended up posting it 4 times like a complete drunk!  Someone somewhere sorted it out.  Thank heavens.  Honestly all these women with phds in psychology write all this eloquent philosophical stuff then on comes me with the ramblings of a nursery school child.  Oh well.  At least they can understand mine.  It was about park bench versus cocktail hour drinking or something, of which I am wholly unqualified to comment but thinking of joining the former (for research purposes only).

Now I am stuck in Claudia's Garden.  This painting is a bit like doing a jigsaw with no picture and half the pieces missing.  This is usually because the dog has eaten them.  Anyway I am getting there and I secretly rather like this painting. I am visiting Claudia in her garden this afternoon in order to fill in the gaps and see next door's cat who I think would add a little something to the pic ... not just a brown splodge.

Big problems with bed delivery.  I will not get my bed before we move into Kent on Friday due to a man with a Yorkshire accent and a broken down van.  Great!  I am rather tetchy.  I will either have to put up with the broken one or .... well I don't know what really.  It is far too big to go in our car. Righty ho luv, says lady from bed shop.  I'll give you righty ho alright and I am not your luv!

I am trying to make curtains.  I am getting angry.  I hate making bloody curtains.  I will go to B&Q and buy masses of bulbs instead. Actually, is that where I bought them last year and none of them grew?  Mmmm.  I just seem to throw them into shallow graves.  I will try once more.



 





No comments:

Post a Comment