Monday, October 8, 2012

Moooving on

I quite miss those cows.  I am now well into my painting of the Lovely Claudia's Garden.  The only slight problem I have is my photographs were so awful it is a bit like doing a jigsaw with no picture and half the bits missing.  Anyway, I will give it my best shot and it might not look remotely like her garden but it will look like someone else's garden. I can always fill bits in later.

The new sofa has arrived for the seaside and every room is filled with bits of furniture and boxes ready for our big move which I so wish we were not attempting ourselves. I still might get removals people because some of things are very heavy and, although I might in the eyes of Mr Smith look like a big irish navy, I am not willing to put my back out loading up all this stuff. 

So exciting, I have ordered the curtains for the seaside sitting room.  They are very stripey.  Positively deck chair!  I have to find some fabric for the bedroom.  I have no idea what but I suppose I will know when I see it.  As long as Mr Smith doesn't become all poo faced about my choice I will be happy.  I am getting through some serious money. 

And now I have cakes and bread to bake.  It is absolutely lovely being me today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment