Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pastures new

The cows went to their new home after me having a great deal of last minute panic.  Their owners were ecstatic and paid me.  They were so happy. After playing at their house for a bit - making tiny little wings for tiny cows and eating vast quantities of chocolate buttons, we all went out for dinner.  It was a lovely evening with too much food, too much wine and a train journey home feeling a bit squiffy.

Yesterday we went to Kent to see our new abode.  GarrytheBuilder had transformed the place.  The Apprentice has to go and do some electrics there.  Is this a wise thing letting your son do your wiring?   Anyway we loved it and next week it changes colour then the new carpets go down and we can fill it with furniture.  I am bursting with excitement. It really is going to be a lovely little retreat.

I have written off so many clothes with art projects various.  In fact I think I have almost no raiment without some sort of blemish upon it.  So we went to Ashford Retail Outlet heaven where I bought trousers in every colour and size as I never know if I am going to be fat or thin.  Cows made me thin with worry, Kent makes me fat with contentment. I also bought a handbag that I don't actually need because it was super cheap and fun and jazzy and just so me. Mr Smith was most encouraging.  maybe he thought I should have a treat after all my hard work.  Or maybe he just wanted a quiet life.





No comments:

Post a Comment