Thursday, October 11, 2012

Poo Day

Mr Smith was an absolute whizz at driving a van. He wore very scruffy clothes which I was annoyed about as it implied my boxes and furniture would be in some way dirty.  We arrived at the smelly damp warehouse in Sussex to find a good coating of mould on everything.  His sartorial sense was right, mine was wrong ... as usual. 

We went to Pizza Hut for lunch because it was easy to park the van there. Mr Smith had four helpings at the eat all you can. Honestly, I don't know where he puts it all, he's super thin.  I ate all I could and felt absolutely stuffed and my stomach stuck out like a beer belly.  I then tried to fill in my calorie diary - that was a bit of a joke.  I found bathroom scales amongst all my putrid stuff.  They pong a bit but tell me how damned fat I am. 

All my chattels are home and it is all pretty mouldy.  It basically stinks. I am washing and washing and washing.  It might be easier to throw some of the cushions away and start again.  All the throws absolutely reek.  I have washed one and hung it out and tumbled it with yucky fabric conditioner and still it pongs.  Now it's raining so I can't even put things outside.  Our house smells very musty and it is making me cough.  Spores.  Mr Smith told me to go somewhere else if I was going to cough as it was annoying him.  So kind.  Apparently I need something called Fabreeze.  I think it's for the furnishings not my cough.

I looked up how to remove mouldy smells from soft furnishings on Google and it involved some bleach followed by vinegar.  Everything now smells bleachy/vinegary/musty.  You need to wash it all twice.  I will be here forever.  The pile is mighty high.

Oh eff no.  I have ordered the wrong size curtains.  Oh woe is me.  I hope the curtain company can rectify my awful mistake.  I needed 4 curtains in total for the bay window so I ordered two pairs. Wrong!  I boobed it up completely.  Then there is the dilemma of the bed.  Do not try and do up a house from afar.  It is so difficult trying to get things delivered on time. I now have to make the bedroom curtains myself.  I can mess them up too.

I decided to off load some of our china on Freecycle.  A witch just appeared at my door to collect it.  I know I have off days but this woman just had to be one of the most terrifying sights to behold with long witchy hair, dreadful skin, awful teeth, hippy witchy garb and a broomstick.  Ok, she didn't have a broomstick. What was so odd is she was very well spoken and actually had a really pretty face.  A good lesson to us all if we don't keep up with our dental care and moisturiser and trips to the hairdresser.

I am off to Alexandra Palace later today for something lovely (and not a bit mouldy) that I will tell you about tomorrow. 










The duvet I have doesn't fit in my covers, the

No comments:

Post a Comment