Sunday, October 7, 2012

Prodigal washing

Mr Smith and the Apprentice went to Kent super early.  Mr Smith was golfing and the Apprentice was doing our electrics.  I was left alone all day to gaze into space but I didn't.  I went to Ikea and bought three pairs of scissors and a sofa.  The sofa will be delivered tomorrow.  Happy me.  I then went to Boots and bought absolutely everything I could think of for every part of my body.  I hope it appreciates it.

The Best Boy appeared having been away for a few days.  He produced a mountain of laundry which he left with me then disappeared for another four days of film making ... With no warm top or jacket. He had left them in the wash!  I gave him money to buy something .... From the charity shop.  Mustn't spoil the boy even though I did feel sorry for him; he is a trifle idiotic.

And now I have to cook a roast chicken dinner for my returning tribesmen.  Oh what a good woman I am.  Mr Smith should treasure me.

No comments:

Post a Comment