Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cow palace

The cows now have a beautiful canopy over their stupid bodies.  I had a dreadful time putting it up as this is a job for 4 people not one.  Every time I put one pole up the other fell apart until the whole thing collapsed.  And it was raining. In the end I had to call upon the services of a rather stroppy Best Boy; he's always in a mood, that one.  Anyway, I now have happy cows who I caught laughing as the sun came out when I had finished erecting my marquee.  Oh God, I will be so pleased to see the back of them; they make me ill with worry.

 


I am making a list of lovely things to do when the cows are done.  Hairdressers, new clothes, outing to the Bronze exhib at the RA, making cupcakes, having my nails done, buying new makeup and choosing some curtain fabrics for the seaside flat.

Next job is a painting of the Lovely Claudia's garden.  Admittedly this is for no money but who cares? It's just stress free.  I need to do something I actually enjoy and gives me a feel good feeling.  I am supposedly filming this painting on time lapse Best Boy permitting.  He is a bit time lapse himself as he seems to live in a different time zone to any of us.  Anyway, the master plan is to make a little film of the painting appearing on the canvas.  How exciting.

And now to sort out one really big fat wing and one really skinny wing.  they only asked for wings ... Not a pair of wings.


No comments:

Post a Comment