Monday, May 14, 2012

Tweet or not to tweet

So now it's time to return to work in the land of telephone boxes and think hard about my Caribbean paintings. Of course I am woefully behind as I am still painting my April efforts half way through May. I will try to catch up by the end of the month. I can just see it piling up and up until I am painting 24 pics in December. Today I will waste more time preparing another silly timetable.

I have learnt to use Twitter. Isn't it rubbish? I think I am going to be a non-Tweeter, not because I can't use it but because I really have no desire to. God, honestly all these people documenting every movement they make and every thought that comes into their heads ... Personally I am out there doing it ... says she writing her blog!

New fav artist Gerry Judah ... Go look. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment