Sunday, May 27, 2012

I know nothing

I have decided to be completely honest from henceforth and if I do not know the answer to an inquiry at work simply reply with "I dunno." I try to say "I don't know but I will find out and let you know" but this invariably results in me getting the answer of "I dunno" further up the food chain so I am none the wiser. In a bid to be super helpful I then make something up. I am not going to be so informative any more. I might even have a list of FAQs pinned up: What date does my Artbox have to be finished? When's the show? When's the party? When's the auction? Have you got any masking tape? What shall I wear? I DON'T KNOW, I HAVE NEVER KNOWN AND I PROBABLY NEVER WILL KNOW. Do you think they don't want me to come to their party? Mmmm ... You probably don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment