Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Exchange and Mart

Oh goodness me this property selling thing is hard work. No we have not exchanged. The other party don't know how to party and this party has got boring. Well, that is to say nothing is happening and we are getting a bit tired of being kept waiting. At least we are going there tomorrow and it is still all mine and a bit Mr Smith's as I paid to register him, a bit like you might a puppy or sex offender. Work was tortuously hard today but, at long last, I have commanded the respect of my head honcho. It is quite hard being of sound mind and quite superior intelligence to find I am merely the cleaning lady. I am treated as the oily rag at all times but, at long last, my opinion has been sought and I may actually now be recognised as art co-ordinator with vast experience in my field ... Um er sweeping floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment