Monday, May 28, 2012

Cool box of delights

Good news: my fridge arrived. Bad news: it has a whacking great big dent in the front. They will bring me a new one sometime in the far future but I can use the maimed one for now. I dare say the ice won't be dented. I am suddenly ridiculously tired. I am not looking forward to work tomorrow. I would like to spend the day horizontal with Haagen Daz rather than up a ladder with Ronseal. It is very very hot in the warehouse and I have to finish varnishing a phone box for some idle git who can't be bothered to do it himself. But on a good note, I then get three days off, some of which will be spent at the seaside. I have a nasty feeling the weather will suddenly change .... something to do with Mr Smith accompanying me. Oh come on lawyers do your thing and exchange your bits; Mr Smith's floor pacing is getting me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment