Friday, May 4, 2012

Day On

I think I have given my final final No Way Jose to the Olympic Macsot project. No barge pole long enough. I had the intention of stringing them along then dropping them at the last minute since they need teaching a lesson but poor lovely middleman (middlewoman) would then have to sort it out and she seems to be the Cinderella in the project with the Control Freak and Horizontal Charlie behaving like a pair of ugly sisters. I really couldn't do that to her. Anyway, today I have to trog off to work ... Which is really nice actually... Then trog home which will be a nightmare in Friday traffic, straight into a dinner party held by me. I then have to pack for France. I realised I would never get everything done so I made a 6am start on the ironing followed by trouser alterings. Jobs done. Honestly, those trousers have sat there in a longish fashion for months and months. Now they are not only the right length but, due to a little effort on my part, go round the middle section too. I mustn't forget to finish making the pudding before I go - a strawberry cheesecake thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment