Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day off

There is nothing like a day off when you have been chipping away at the coal face for what seems like ever. I relaxed with a bit of ironing, gardening, cooking, cleaning, sheet changing, dog walking and driving the Best Boy to a meeting. Oh no, I have today off as well. I carefully swapped one of my work days so I would work on Friday thus avoiding Mr Smith's day off. Mr Smith has now invited his entire family, Canadian contingents inc, to dinner on Friday. Oh well, he will have to do it. He can cook one thing: chicken and lentil stew. At least three of our guests do not like lentils. Maybe I had better cook the dinner today then he can just pop it in the oven before I get home.

You're not going to believe this I am still being chased by the Olympic mascot project. I think the spam folder is a good place to file those sort of messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment