Saturday, June 29, 2013

Retail inlet

My mad impulsive internet purchases keep arriving.  They are all very large.  I am having difficulty hiding them from Mr Smith.  I got a huge table because it was cheap on eBay and put it together .... upside down.  It has a large gouge out of one corner which it will now have forever. I am so cross.  I am awaiting delivery of an ugly chair that in a hip moment I thought was retro. The new washing machine looks a bit rubbish.  I can't plumb it in or do the electrics.  It will sit in the middle of the kitchen until all our clothes smell or I get the Apprentice back from France.  Mr Smith loves laundry.  I will find a laundrette for my clothes and enjoy having a kitchen island.

The next things to be delivered are a big hairbrush, a ham stand and some linen that I don't really want and some mad snazzy square pillowcases in no known size.  And Mr Smith, back from golf.


No comments:

Post a Comment