Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Stuff

I am supposed to be looking for a house for the boys as we got outbid on the previous one.  Why should I?  I am not well, my chest hurts and I do not want to look at hovels without them.  Because if I don't they will come to live with us in Kent.  The whole point of moving is to get shot of them.  Ok then Right Move it is.

Found beautiful sofas in Putney.  I just need a house then I can buy lovely things to put in it.  In the meantime Mr Smith is very keen on me having his brother's old stuff. Ok I will consider the dining table but not his sofa.  I want my own.  Call me picky.  I don't want any of his mother's horrible brown furniture either.  Just so you know.  I'm a House & Garden girl. Actually, can't afford anything in H&G ... at all.  Perhaps I will look in Argos catalogue.

I think it's time for some Internet purchases.  That cheers me up considerably.



No comments:

Post a Comment