Saturday, June 1, 2013

Five a day

Things that have gone wrong today ... And it's not yet 8am.
1. I have failed to go swimming - all that effort and wet hair etc. just can't face it. And I've got hairy underarms but need new razors.
2. I have finished my rag rug but it's circular.  Any other shape would be more useful - well maybe not star.
3. Turkish Delight R Us have failed to show up with their shipment.  I am getting desperate.
4.  Maybe my headache is from a gum infection.  I am doing studious between the teeth cleanings hoping for a miracle as I spit in 5 different shades of red.
5. My feet smell.

That's enough awful things for now.

I am going to meet Mr Smith after his golfing du jour at our favourite house in Kent with a view to buying it.  So exciting ... The house, not Mr Smith.  The dog looks excited; he is packing up all his belongings.  I have explained it takes 12 weeks to buy a house so he can go slowly.  We have yet to make an offer.  I have arranged to see another house just so we can see a comparison and be all grown up and not put in an offer too hastily.  I have forgotten which one, where it is and what time.  Mr Smith will be cross.




No comments:

Post a Comment