Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I have a dream

I thought I was doing well at offloading the horrible offspring. I was going to find them a house to share in somewhere like Crystal Palace.  In fact I am house hunting today.  I woud rather be sitting in my garden reading House and Garden, House Beautiful and Elle Decoration (new house you know) but being a dutiful mother I have arranged for viewings in a road where neither I nor my car feel particularly comfortable.

I spoke to the Apprentice, my older son who is currently in France performing apprentice electrical skills, and he tells me of his life vision.  He wants to do up houses and sell them on with a quick turn around.  He does not want to look after his brother.  Well I understand that.  He does not want to have all his money tied up in one property.  He really still wants to bum off his parents.  So after all my efforts it looks as though they will be living either with us or in our flat for ever after.  Groan. They won't want to live in Kent so it won't last long.

My dream life doesn't involve them.










No comments:

Post a Comment