Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sticky opera

Our house is to be surveyed on Friday.  How terrifying.  I suppose I had better clean it up.

Off to the opera today somewhere miles away in the depths of Hampshire. I hate opera but momentarily forgot and agreed to accompany Sensible Alison as her husband has gone to Iceland.  We are having dins in the interval.  It is so cold I hope it is a warming stew or something.  I am trying to stay off the booze so I hope bottles of wine have not been preordered or I will snore through the second half.

I am trying to fabricate a birthday cake for the Apprentice who will be 27 on Friday.  A very chocolatey kitchen and many crumbs is the story so far.  I will manage it somehow.  Off to the cake dec shop - found a new one.  Well, as long as I manage to scrape it all off before opera hour all will be well.



No comments:

Post a Comment