Saturday, June 22, 2013

Vision of loveliness

Mr Smith is still in France golfing.  It is raining here so it probably is there too (teehee).  The sheets are on the line .. Groan.  This housework thing doesn't suit me at all.  I wanted to decontaminate the place for his return.  Can't think why as he never notices.

Yesterday I was Princess Perfect.  I cleaned and preened, took myself to the hairdressers, walked, swam, finished the crossword and detoxed myself.  I then decided to have a night away.  I packed up a few things and set off ... to the spare room.  It is lovely in there and I slept like a bit of dead tree.  I had great ideas for my sitting room at new house.  I will use the lovely pale blue and pink kelim from the spare room with a big pale blue sofa, pink and beige cushions and lots of arty books.  Curtains to be decided.  Mmmm need measurements.  Need house.

And now my last day of freedom before my master returns.  I will tumble dry things and do messy sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment