Friday, August 2, 2013

Housey housey

Mr Smith is taking me shopping.  Don't get excited, it will be for a vegetable and some bog paper.  We are not allowed any new things.  We'll see about that as there is a carpet shop I am particularly keen on.  We will need carpets for our boards.

I am still looking for a house sitter whilst we frolic around Canada for a week.  The big fat Canadian wedding is the main feature.  I cannot tell you how much I do not want to go.  I want to move into my lovely new house and enjoy it.  Anyway, in the meantime I have to sift through the good, bad and homeless.  I am being a bit racist because I think a black person might have a hard time in our seaside town.  I don't want to inflict that on anyone.

Now to read tales of woe to Mr Smith about awful house sitters who help themselves to the booze and invite all their mates round.  There must be heaps.


No comments:

Post a Comment