Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Moooooving

I must pack the cow.  I must pack everything.  Packing is on hold for now as we have to prepare for our party.  I am excited.  A party.  Zipperdy do dah.  I must iron the bunting and buy a crisp.  I had my hair done in anticipation - streaks but I can't see any streaks.

My boys have not bought themselves a house so, much to our horror, they are coming to live with us.  The whole point was to move house and get rid of them.  I suppose they can have the top flat.  I was wondering what to do with it.

I am dreading our move.  Not because I don't want to leave here but because Mr Smith will be away and I want him to help.  He isn't actually all that helpful.  I wish he would deal with his stuff rather than leave it for me.  I wish he wasn't going to America.  I feel exhausted.  What I need is a nice party  to cheer me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment