Sunday, August 4, 2013

Flying carpet

We bought a carpet for our new house.  It is lovely.  We also bought a sofa.  It is absolutely gorgeous - duck egg blue and very very squidgy.  Oh happy me.  8 weeks til delivery.  This is my sofa for my room with my things and my library and my dog....not on my new sofa.

I am having extreme difficulty finding a house sitter.  The one I am now in negotiation with charges enormous money and wants train fares, food allowance and a bicycle.  Rather demanding! I don't mind paying her train fare from her house to mine but I am not paying for her to travel from her present job to her house then from there to me. That is asking too much.  I think I am going to turn her down.

I am having a weekend of no packing but I am not enjoying it because 1. We have stupid cardboard boxes everywhere but they are all the wrong size and 2. Mr Smith is here with a clipboard.  Go away.






No comments:

Post a Comment