Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Final demands

The house sitter demanded train fares for the whole of Britain, food allowance, a bicycle, tv in her room and £250 a week. I just ignored her. Then I told her to go poke it.  I don't think she sounds a bit nice.  I want this, I want that.  No way Jose.  So it looks as though all our things are going to be stolen while we pay a small fortune for doggie to reside at kennels.  Today, I will try to get onto the agency.

And now, dear reader, I have got our house into an almighty muddle.  Mr Smith is being difficult and refusing to pack so much as a sock and the digusting smell of cardboard boxes is driving me bananas.
I am doing quite well but it is still all such a mess. I am tempted to fill all the shelves and cupboards again.

My weight is dropping.  But then I eat enough to keep a fly alive so that's hardly surprising.  We have a party in two weeks.  Maybe I could be thin for it?  A bit ambitious I know; ok then just a bit less fat.  My very skinniest friend is coming.   She is even skinnier than the Lovely Claudia.  I call her Callista.

Today culture is planned for Smiths.  We are going to the John Soane Museum at Lincolns Inn to look at the Hogarths.  I will take the rake with me.  I wonder if Mr Smith might like to join us. Oh no, he is going for his curry club lunch.  Open all the windows.


No comments:

Post a Comment