Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Yorkshire pudding

We went to Yorkshire for the weekend to annoy my mother in law and steal her furniture.  Most successful.  We also acquired two elegant high backed wooden chairs from an antique shop and bought a carpet at auction.

I was catering prefect over the weekend and decided we would have healthy pud in the form of peaches and strawberries but then there was a request for meringues and cream with the strawberries on Saturday then crumble on Sunday.  So we had gorgeously fattening delicious puddings and I had four helpings of peach and strawberry crumble which was just gorgeous.  I took myself for an enormously long walk in the evening to try and combat my vast lunch.  Oh it was good.  But the calories!

And now boys and girls the great big pack will take place.  Actually, it can't really because we have two weeks yet before we leave and we are having a party next week.  I will finish my lame little change of address card and get it printed.  Then unless I want to hold a Quilting Bee at Terminal 5 I have to finish Lauren's wedding quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment