Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Box city

Help, I am drowning in cardboard boxes and I don't like their nasty cardboardy smell.  We have packed some books and a few things from the spare room - result is 30 boxes of crap all piled to the ceiling in the spare room and another 6 under the table in the playroom and another 5 in the sittingroom.  No, I cannot live like this for a whole month.  I was so over zealous in my start. All boxes must go to the spare room and nestle there in a happy fashion.  Then I can breathe.

We are having a party.  Do come.  It is simply so I can stop feeling guilty about not letting Mrs Nosey into my house .... Ever.  She can come and ask as many nosey questions as she wants such as how much did we sell for and how much did our new house cost.  I will answer all such enquiries with complete dishonesty.  I am sure there are several Mrs Noseys but Mrs P serves our end of the street.  Mr Smith keeps talking to her and even showed her a picture of our new house .... with no price.

Perhaps when I get towards the end I will be pleased I made an early start.  Three less books to pack.


No comments:

Post a Comment