Friday, July 26, 2013

What's the time?

I lost my watch.  Mr Smith helped me look for it mumbling away about irresponsibility with expensive possessions etc.  Who me?  The person who gardens in Jimmy Choos and drives her Mercedes like a bumper car.  No joy.  I was in Bond Street with 30 grand of loveliness on my wrist, as I was trying on expensive watches, when I suddenly remembered I had put it in my sock drawer before I went to Paris.  I beetled home.  There it was.  So happy.  £30,000 less spent.  Mr Smith should be ecstatic ....but it was SO beautiful.

Anyway, back on planet Earth where we still haven't bought a house, my cardboard boxes arrived.  My yearning to start packing them up has dwindled.  I will start next week.  In the meantime I will send off for more kit.  Oh how I love packing material - tissue and bubble wrap, carboard, paper and best of all ... pallet wrap which is giant cling film.  It packs everything.  





No comments:

Post a Comment