Saturday, July 27, 2013

Exchange & Mart

We have exchanged on both houses.  Weyhey, we are moving in a month.
A bit scarey.  Off to our posh house in the country.  I am SO excited.

Like a mad squirrel I am collecting packaging.  I have sent off for lots of boxes and wrapping material.  Such fun.  I am bursting to make a start.  I have a plan which involves a central hub of operations where we store all our packed boxes and a satellite for all our unpacked boxes.  Giant sellotape and pens will be our weapons.  Shall I get a white board so we can mark our planning strategies?  We will need coloured pens.

Mr Smith makes annoying suggestions.  It's ok he won't be here on removals day as I constantly remind him.  He will be golfing in America.  Thank you God.  Honestly, that is just the best ammo ever.  He does exactly as I tell him otherwise I remind him of his hideous selfishness. Frequently.


No comments:

Post a Comment