Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Box Clever

I am awaiting the arrival of my packing boxes.  Where are they?  I want to start packing.  Really a lot.

I went to the hairdressers and now have lovely hair.  At the bus stop, whilst I was having a particularly hair flicky moment, I was stopped by someone handing out half price hairdressing leaflets.  Can't you see I have just been?  Did the hairdresser make that much of a botch up?  I think not.

I am now suspicious that Mr Smith and the dog have sunbathed all afternoon and failed to answer the door to the boxman.  Have they no idea how urgent my box need is? Well, I don't really need them until mid August but I am getting all excited about moving now.  The removals man who came this morning to give us an estimate for our big move was so nice and made me feel most nomadic.  Pack up tents and animals, time to move on.

I am bursting to organise things like Sky and telephone and Internet and all that jazz but we still have not exchanged on our purchase.  Actually I have asked Mr Smith to do these things .... He probably won't.  I have asked Mr Smith to pack his wine.  He showed the man a few mouldy cardboard boxes that looked like they were about to disintegrate at any moment.  I think they might benefit from a repack.  He doesn't.  I despair.  I am actually looking forward to the old git going off to America to play golf leaving me to move house on my own.  Do you know something .... I would never do that ... Ever.








No comments:

Post a Comment