Thursday, July 11, 2013

Gay Paree

Monsieur Smith and I are having a break from all this house buying and are going to Paris on Eurostar for a few days.  Firstly we are going to Kent for the weekend then off to France from Ashford on Monday.  I must get some Euros.  Maybe Monsieur Smith can do that.  I think I will need lots.

We have nearly exchanged on London.  Weeheee.  What I really want is to exchange on Kent then I can buy lots of things for my new house whilst I am in Paris.

Doctor today to sort out crappy headaches and cough.  Bet he doesn't.  However, with T's excellent diagnosis by email, I now know what's wrong.  It is my neck apparently.  She may be right because I have been trying a few relaxy stretchy exercises and it seems to have melted away my headache.  I get all tight at night as I worry about moving house, then Ben, then more moving, then Mr Smith, then money, then the dog, then me.  It all goes round and round until I hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment