Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Wasting precious time

There seem to be a million things standing between me and a paintbrush.  I am not thrilled to be given the task of sorting out Worthing electricity. Bloody nightmare.  Whilst I was dealing with agents and damned Scottish electric I thought I would go the whole hog and just work through all my telephone tasks.  I said yes to market research on ski holidays on Wednesday evening, I booked the dog into kennels, I sorted out my Avios points which means free flights next trip.  I then copied the passports, did the bins, painted a church, got the oven cleaned by mad Bulgarians and walked the dog. I was going to work but ended up with double Corrie, a spot of University Challenge, Embarrassing bodies from behind the sofa and Buzzcocks before bed.  Why doesn't Mr Smith answer my emails.  Lazy sod.  It looks like his email has been hijacked but he could text me.

And now boys and girls I will gently peel off my onesie, hop into my bath and loll for a bit before painting my day.  Oh it's Botox this arbo. No more lines on my bonce.  I wasn't going to have it done but then my party sounds such a big deal I think I had better look my best.  After all I am dropping weight pretty brilliantly so may as well do the whole thing.  Hair is booked just before I go.  I am really excited though it looks like all of five pictures unless I stop staring into space.




No comments:

Post a Comment