Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Doolally Day

My caribbean alphabet is all done but for a lizard.

I had a dreadful Alczeimers day yesterday.  I forgot to send my brother a birthday card.  I set off for Kingston but took the wrong bus to Putney.  I couldn't get any stencils for the letters on my alphabet but the girl in the shop told me they have them in Kingston.  I took the train to Kingston but got on the wrong one and ended up in Richmond.  I got the stencils, forgot to go for the eyebrow shaping I booked, bought a night dress I didn't really need and forgot to look in the shop I meant to go to.  I ate a sandwich forgetting I was on a no bread diet and when I got home found I had locked myself out.  It was a tiresome day.

I hope today fares better.

My weight is creeping up.  Time for physical jerks and less maltesers.


No comments:

Post a Comment