Saturday, March 9, 2013

No shoes for the wicked

I am meeting my sister in law, Canadian Georgie, today.  She is so like Marg Simpson it's uncanny - orange hair rather than blue.  Homer is not with her this trip; he has stayed in Toronto eating donuts and drinking beer.

The market research was very odd because we were made to remove our shoes but the floors weren't even carpeted.  It was a great group.  Almost everyone was telling dreadful lies about idiotic ski holidays they hadn't been on.  Fun.

Agent Annie has designed a lovely flier to promote my show.  It is SO good.  I realise this show is going to be quite a do.  I am so excited.  Also Annie and Richie are the Posh and Becks of the island and them bringing their little princess home will be a huge deal.  I reckon the whole island will be there to greet Baby Charlotte when we arrive.

Both my boys are home for Mother's Day which is lovely.  I am rather keen on Mother's Day although the boys have started to say it's rubbish.  No it is not.  It is the one day of the year when you treasure your Mum and all the things she does for you.  OK the wicked witch of the west isn't worth even a phone call.  I gave up trying years ago.  She didn't want to know.  I am a lovely mother, cosy and kind and I love my boys even if they do drive me demented.  I hope I feel the same after ten days on holiday with them!



No comments:

Post a Comment