Sunday, March 17, 2013

Going

Well, you will be pleased to learn that I did go.  Not a whole week's worth but I do feel lighter.  I have also learnt a new word "scatology".  It means having a fascination with your poo.  Yep that's me    - worse that than old bat Gillian Mckeith.  I don't weigh it but I am a bit keen on the Bristol stool chart.  Scatologist - sounds like an interesting collector of rare books or something ... How wrong one can be.  I suppose a rose by any other name would smell as sweet and all that.  I have read that laxatives are very bad because your bowel and colon get a bit lazy if they depend on them to do the work.  And as for straining - just heard from a lady who had a brain haemorage from overdoing it.  Blimey.  Let nature takes its course - drink lots of water and take some exercise.  Right ... I will do that then.

I am in a bait with my agent who hasn't bothered to pay me.  She owes me lots of money.  I am excessively cheesed off.  I was so upset when I didn't get paid in November but still not ....that is really annoying!  Oh well, that means more for me this time.

I really despair of Agent Annie.  She has done so many things wrong.  I wish she would pay a bit more attention.  I am quite cross with her today.  I suppose having a new baby, a whacking great hole in your leg that won't heal and being stuck in darkest Northumberland whilst everyone else pisses off to the Caribbean might make you a bit distracted.  I won't over egg the irritation.  I will get paid ... Just not immediately.

And now I have to paint a bit more of my big Bath House painting then roll it up and pop it into my golfbag.  So organised.  No room for pants or shoes.  Oh dear.





No comments:

Post a Comment