Thursday, March 14, 2013

No joy

Agent Annie is not coming to Nevis for my show.  She is not well enough. Oh no.  Oh well, I will just have to do it without her.  I will go and see Gillian the owner of the venue and sort it out with her.  I want to cry but I suppose I can do this on my own.  I just don't want to.

I had the most lovely lunch with Jo and Sophie from WLR.  We went to the Savoy.  It was divine.  We ate lots and laughed ourselves silly.  What a lovely day out.

Mr Smith spent the morning having needles jabbed into his eyes.  I drove him to the hospital which made me late.  He couldn't have been that bad as he did the shopping.  He bought donuts - lovely fresh sugary gooey donuts.  And chocolate biscuits.  I had to sample them.  Just the thing.

It is now six days since I did a poo.  You can now add a donut and 4 chocolate biscuits on top of a hearty lunch to the enormous pile.  I have now added Dulcoese to the mountain.  I am now going to look up fecolith on line.  This is when your poo impacts to make a stone.  Never a dull moment in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment