Monday, March 4, 2013

Home and Away

Mr Smith came back from Kent with the most beautiful dress for me in my right size.  It is bright and flowery and just the ticket for my show.  I will look just like one of my paintings.  It fits perfectly.  He also bought me a gorgeous cardigan that is so me.  I look thin in it.

We went to Worthing to look at the student hovel we own there now that it's empty.  It wasn't too bad.  We got a builder round to look at it all and we found asbestos on the back roof.  Groan.  That is going to be horribly expensive to replace.

We went out to lunch at a nice Italian place that was rather chilly. We then ate an enormous dinner later - vast pieces of beef.  I am eating far too much these days but not rubbish - good wholesome food.  I need to take some good wholesome exercise.

I took Mr Smith to the airport from whence he flyeth to Turkey to play golf.  FOR A WEEK. My goodness just think how much painting I can get done.  I feel I wasted yesterday as I sat in all afternoon doing nothing much.

The oven cleaners never turned up.  They may come today.  If not they are dead.  I so hate unreliable people.  They waste my time.

MandiitheKiwi came round and played.  She made me a flyer for my show and posted it on Facebook.  I have had heaps of replies, all super positive.  What I hate about Facebook is it is so damned repetitive and hideously complicated.





No comments:

Post a Comment