Wednesday, March 6, 2013

No zizz for the wicked

How come the one afternoon I think I will have a little afternoon nap they decide to do major hedge trimming next door right outside my bedroom window.  Grrrr.  Now the estate agents have rung and woken me up.  I will get up, ponce about with my hair and trog round the supermarket, then go to market research.  I am holding forth on ski holidays with no shoes on.  I had a message saying the owner of the house we are going to likes us to remove our shoes.  Foot fetishist?

I got up super early this morning, painted loadsa pics and felt jolly good.  Then I was jolly tired.  I love an afternoon nap because I tend to have lovely dreams - nicer than night time ones.

I am having such trouble with constipation these days.  I am quite jealous of the Queen having gastroenteritis.  I am getting fatter and fatter and have taken the entire contents of the medicine chest short of plasters - all to no avail.  This is very annoying as I was doing so well on my diet.  I am now heavier than I was last week.  I have taken Movicol, senakot max strength, flax seeds, psyllium husks and lots and lots of water and I am still bunged up.

Paintings are coming along nicely and I have managed to get myself another day as mother in law has sciatica and can't get round the art gallery.  No Manet which is a bit of a blow but no poor Mrs Smith Mother of Mr Smith with backache is quite a relief.  Rest up.  I will paint.






No comments:

Post a Comment