Friday, November 1, 2013

Too many Smiths

This house is designed for lots of people.  However, 6 people, a dog and a cough are too much for me to cope with.  Our youngest son is rude and awful and now 24.  I ate the remains of his birthday cake for breakfast.  November diet is going well!  I was going to wash it down with a glass of Sloe gin (medicinal for my awful cough) but Mr Smith was watching.  I'll have some for elevenses.

All birthdays are now dealt with.  Mrs Smith Mother of Mr Smith enjoyed hers.  She bought me a floor polisher which should arrive today.  I know it was her birthday not mine but it is a house warming present.  For someone who refuses to use the Internet she absolutely loves Internet shopping and shiny floors.

Our kitchen cupboards and dog have been painted.  All white and lovely.  A carpenter is carpenting and we should have somewhere to store our books soon other than in the cloakroom, the dining room and sitting room, upstairs in various rooms and in the kitchen.

Grouchy old Poo Face, Mr Smith, is being dragged to the cinema today to see Captain Phillips.  I was looking forward to a film about a foggy chap who married into the royal family but then got dumped. Apparently it is about pirates.  Oooh I do love a swashbuckler.  Oh no, it is about Somalian pirates who don't wear pretty clothes or have parrots.  It sounds a bit boring.  Having made such a scene about Mr Smith party pooping everything all the time I am pretending to be really enthusiastic.  Yeah, but I enjoy an outing and maybe I can get some longer curtain poles whilst we are in town.

I bought a spider outfit for tonight's Halloween Party but I feel a bit ill so maybe I will just get Mr Smith to wear it.   I jest.  The Apprentice (eldest son) will probably wear it then knock things over with all those arms and legs. I will go as a devil woman ..... Myself.














No comments:

Post a Comment