Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ups and downs

Mr Smith, brother of Mr Smith, got me back for the single bed; we had to sleep on the world's most uncomfortable sofa bed on Saturday night.  Never again.  And the loo was in a cupboard.

We went to a very dull party on Saturday night.  Mr Smith only told me on the way there that it was only tea and cakes (canapés).  I was rather cross as I had had my hair done.  I wanted to go home.  We had fun in London on Sunday morning. Then we went to my brother's for my mother's 80th birthday.  It was a yummy lunch and their house is so lovely and full of beautiful things.   My mother was pretty awful to me.  I just ignored her. It was her day so I didn't want to make a scene.

The huge storm blew but it was over quite quickly.  Thank heavens.  Gloriously sunny today.

I am in big trouble at the pub.  It involved a hole in the ground and a misconstrued message.  I think I have sorted it out but not sure.  I think I had better lie low for a few days. I feel very upset by it all.

My new bedroom curtains have arrived. They are too big. But they are gorgeous. A bit like me really.  



No comments:

Post a Comment