Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Capital plans

TENLEICLT what is it?  This is the daily word challenge in the newspaper and Mr Smith has won about five in a row, mainly because I cannot be arsed to do a ghastly anagram along with all the other labours of morning life such as ablutions, dog, kitchen tidy, cramming self into ill fitting clothes and his sodding breakfast.

INTELLECT - Thank goodness I sorted that out.  Now to get on with getting myself organised for my trip to London.  Only 30 mins on the train.  You would think I was going to North Scotland the fuss I am making.  Right.  I need swimming things as I am planning a swim at the mouldy golf club who will not let us resign until the end of the year.  So I may as well get my money's worth.  I am meeting the lovely Claudia there for lunch then we are going shopping.  Oh zippy whippy.  I do not want to look at curtains or wallpapers or light fittings or carpets.  I want to have a lovely day off.

I have put on rather a lot of weight since living here.  It's this heavenly lifestyle.  Must make it more boring immediately - Mr Smith is doing a grand job on that score.  Anyway, I am battling to get my sitting room  decorated then I can have my very own sofa with my very own books on the bookshelves and no bloody telly showing football.  I would ban his horrible desk too but it seems to have taken up residence there.

I love this house.  It is so beautiful.  We are so lucky.  And the weather has been lovely almost every day.






No comments:

Post a Comment