Saturday, November 2, 2013

Less Smiths more others

I have cleared out some Smiths and am replacing them with MY friends.  These are my slightly flakey lovely friends who are not brilliant at getting their act together so will probably arrive rather late without their hairbrushes.  They are quite the messiest people I know but they are brilliantly good fun and my life would never have been so enjoyable had I never met them.

What an odd day.  It keeps changing from glorious summer to blustery autumn every five minutes.  It will probably rain soon.  I so hope not as we have a firework party to attend tonight.  Something called The Obliterator is set to go off over our house at 9pm.  I hate fireworks. Mr Smith hates them more than me.  The dog hates them most of all.

Right, better resurrect my rather flat cake and hide the brick that came out of the bread maker; I will eat it.. I can only think there was a yeast issue.

I have developed a liking for Sloe gin.  It really helps with my cough and is much nicer than Benylin.  I'm fast becoming one of those old ladies on the gin.  Lovely.  Mr Smith so disapproves.

No comments:

Post a Comment