Friday, September 13, 2013

Just in case

I have booked myself a little Caribbean holiday for when we are in the height of builders/decorators and the winter has set in.  I will have a week of winter sun to see me through the dark days til Christmas.  I have a couple of paintings to get done by then.

My sparky boy is working hard on our house changing plugs and lights.  He is a gem.

Mr Smith has gone to Sainsburys.  You can walk easily but I suspect he took the car.  Maybe he bought lots of lovely things.  Odd, because he only had three things on his list none of which were the least bit heavy.  I suspect he diverted!  Oh jolly good, donuts for tea.

Plumber tomorrow, soft furnishings lady on Tuesday and chimney sweep in October, damp man in two weeks, guttering chappie to be found.  I love it here.  Everyone is so nice.  Mind you, you don't want to be in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment