Monday, September 23, 2013

Heave ho

They dutifully heaved and I now have a lovely art room and a sewing room which is still a bit full of junk but a work in progress.  I suddenly thought turning all these empty rooms into bedrooms is pointless.  When do I need nine bedrooms?  So we now have kids rooms, three spare rooms, a studio room for me and a general ironing/sewing/box room.

And now to attend to artisan of the day.  Large plumber - probably takes at least 36 sugars in his tea.
Then we are off to the car funeral - so sad as we undertake removal of the waitrose bags and the ancient maps, Lego men from down the seats, all those little parking thingies and money.   Then it is a toss up between oak beams or lighting.  We need both pretty urgently.  My little car holds not much more than a croissant so beams will have to be delivered.  They are to make shelves various.

I am excited about starting work in my new art room.  Far too busy for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment