Sunday, September 22, 2013

George was ere

Tree man came with his mate Stump Man.  They removed the absolute eyesore of a dead apple tree from the lawn.  It looks far better.  Mr Smith had walked the chap round the garden wanting to fell every sprig of greenery with me making big No No No gestures behind him.  We have kept it to a minimum with just three fellings and a mighty pile of logs.  Now to use my new log splitter.  It is monstrously heavy and we don't know how to assemble it.

Today I am going to organise the upstairs rooms of our house.  I am going to get Mr Smith and the Apprentice to heave around heavy furniture.  Then I will change my mind and make them put it all back again.  Well, I would so like a work room.  I would also like to unpack the odd box.  Yesterday I packed flat all the boxes piled high to the ceiling and Freecycled them.  It took me many an hour.  Neither Mr Smith nor the Apprentice were the least bit appreciative.  We now have another lovely room.  Something has gone a bit wrong because it has a single bed and a double mattress.

Mr Smith's car is dead.  Funeral tomorrow.  Wear black.







No comments:

Post a Comment