Friday, March 14, 2014

Tootie Frootie

Moth war waged.  Only one carpet threadbare round edges - others were like that when we bought them at grotty auctions - which is probably why we have moth.

Raspberries planted.  All very confusing but they look like dead sticks in the ground so I assume that's right.  I watched terrifying YouTube vids of terrible things that attack your raspberries like raspberry blight.  I would rather have sat through the exorcist and Alien several times.  Anyway, if they grow we will be amazed.  I have to buy them potash and manure.  Such hard work for two little squidgy fruits at the end of the summer.

Off to London today to the Knitting and Stitching Show at Olympia - my heavenly pig trough.  Mr Smith will be on his own.  I so hope he doesn't do too much damage.  

No comments:

Post a Comment