Saturday, March 22, 2014

Listless

The trouble of living by lists is they are never exhaustive.  Every task us simply replaced by another worse one.  I have done three outstanding monsters: finished off every bit of greenhouse, finished mending picture frames and picked up a load of junk I didn't want from my mother.

I have not got my cement mixer together, dug a herb bed, got the washing machine completely mended or started my painting.

I have booked my train ticket to go away next weekend.
I have cut strips for today's charity patchwork.
I have lost loads of weight.
I have started a new patchwork - bad me because I have so many half done ones.

Why can't I have simple things on my list like Get up.  Actually, that is often a mighty task. I love lolling around in bed reading the paper and messing up the crossword.  I feel a bit of that coming on now.




No comments:

Post a Comment