Monday, March 3, 2014

Adam Smith

My adventure involved a long walk to a tea shop that was closed!  And when I say long .... I mean 6 miles.  I took the bus back. It was full of the certified insane so I felt quite at home. I spent the entire afternoon and evening in the pub and missed dinner and fav tv show.  Hopeless!  I temporarily forgot I was supposed to be on a diet and on the wagon.  Oh dear.

I cleaned my greenhouse.  It is lovely.  I have little things in little pots.  I am sort of anxious about missing the moment but equally it seems too early to be sowing seeds.  I will plan a herb garden next and organise a raspberry cage.  I have dug the raspberry bed - I delegated much if it to Mr Smith as I don't even like horrible raspberries.  The canes and kit should arrive this week so I am well prepared for once.  I hope to fit in a couple of raised beds for veg.  Mr Smith will be busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment