Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Mothly crew

I have now painted the greenhouse.  Sistine chapel eat your heart out.  It is white and lovely although there are splodges where the boys came to help.  In fact it looks like a flock of seagulls held a shitting party on the roof.  Oh well, I will get my handy little scraper onto it.

I walked to the cafe on Monday and it was open.  I then went onto Hythe.  Total 15 jolly good miles.  Actually, a new tea shoppe has just opened in the village with flowery bunting and poncy china and a notice telling you to keep calm and do something.  Oh how pleased I will be when they become yesteryear.  So really my 15 miles were a bit unnecessary.  I walked just across the road and had a cream tea.  Wow.  Lovely.

T and I are writing a book.  You cannot diet with a Hangover ... we tried.  First stop photos of selves. Second stop diet.  I have lost 9lbs so far and have been off the booze for Lent.  It doesn't seem to have made much difference to size of self.  I have to believe it will.

The boys went off to their hovel.  Oh it is so nice without them.  They are coming back today - groan.

Other news: Mr Smith's red pyjamas that he had made in India have made our sheets pink.  Our washing machine is leaking.  We have lost all the instructions to all our household appliances.  We can hardly shut our back door it has gone so wrong.  I keep seeing puppies - very tempting.  Not til paintings are finished.  Trying to revamp a gone wrong patchwork quilt.  Rather hard work.
We have moths.  Moth kit arrived so will wage war against the little critters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment