Friday, May 10, 2013

Old me back

It's ok I have reverted to the old me.  I decided to perform a wardrobe clearance with the intention of taking my old clothes to M&S and getting a fiver from JoannaLumley, but I couldn't be arsed to go there so I took them to my local chas shop where I got a free pair of knitting needles.

I was going to perform in front of an exercise DVD but instead I tried out domino knitting.  A disaster. But at least I had a bash.  I sent off for a book in the hope that it might get better.

I walked to the butcher in the drenching rain - it was nice when I set off.

I gardened.  Sweet peas in two sites and a mass grave for beans.  Tick.
Cleaned kitchen then messed it all up again.
Last sweet peas, a dinner party and David Bowie today.  David Bowie is not coming to dinner; it's  Unpresuming Ed and Sensible Alison and lots of vino.

Actually, will have to watch the old vino as I am off to say with mates in Sussex for the weekend.  back to the Witterings .... So exciting.  Old stomping ground here I come.  I miss it.


No comments:

Post a Comment