Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy holidays

Having just had a totally amazing weekend in Sussex followed by a couple of great days in Kent by the sea I am now off to Turkey.  It is positively around the world in 80 days with Mrs Smith.  I am Passepastouting to T, my fat friend.  Actually she is arranging all the everything and I am just coming along for the ride, a spot of shopping in Istanbul and a balloon trip across the moonscape of Cappadocia.

I want to draw and paint in Turkey but T has a rather packed itinerary planned for us so I have packed my walking boots and less paints.  I am worried that we might get a bit over tired.  Oh well, I can just plan the next holiday to recover from this one.

So goodbye rainy Britain and hello sunny Turkey.  (I have packed a mac just in case.)

No comments:

Post a Comment