Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sugar Baby Love

Momentarily forgot that jelly babies contain sugar.  Oh well.  Had a chocolate biscuit instead.
Now have decided to do this no sugar thing properly after reading article in Sat Torygraph in the teeny space not taken up by Margaret Thatcher - her voice used to irritate me.  Anyway, sugar is basically a dreadful addictive drug that rots your teeth, liver, pancreas and other bits of you that you hope to never see.

Poor marathon runners in Boston.  I know all that running is a bit tedious but blowing people's arms and legs off seems a bit drastic to make a point.  I think those bombers should be made to run marathons as a punishment - maybe without their arms and legs.

Went to visit Agent Annie in her hotel at Gatwick last night.  I met baby Charlotte who is quite delightful. So glad I went.  Annie and I sorted out money and who we both hate.  A brilliant evening all round.

And now my sugar free breakfast awaits me.  Perfect.  I will be soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment