Thursday, April 25, 2013

Geeky freaky

I was all excited about knitting but when I got there I was really tired so just chatted to Mad Maurice who has worn the same sweater since I first met him in 1986.  He wears shorts the year round. They are too short and look creepy.  Actually Maurice looks creepy.  He is very tall and very odd but a kindly soul with a penchant for knitting and all things crafty.  I met him again this morning at Wandsworth Museum for tea and cake.  He was in the same shorts and sweater.

We had two viewings today. I was just about to hoover when I was surprised by the first one.  Oh well, the dog was charming and showed them round whilst I shoved a pair of tights in the knives drawer and a load of tea towels in the oven.  Mustn't forget.

I have such a vile headache.  Mr Smith gives me stress.  I don't want to go to his horrid boring golf dinners and talk to old people I hate..... But I do.  I have to go to one on Saturday.  He will owe me big time.

And now with this awful throbbing headache I have to clear out a kitchen cupboard and smash all the surplus dishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment